Re: Remember the Good Old Days

On Monday, September 25, 2017 at 2:03:02 PM UTC-4, medi0...@xxxxxxxxx wrote=
:
> On Sunday, 24 September 2017 19:19:48 UTC-4, Jim Davis  wrote:
> > On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 6:04:00 PM UTC-4, medi0...@xxxxxxxxx w=
rote:
> > >=20
> > > 2017! wow, this is current, far out, I recognize some names here. I f=
orget what I used to post under, I think I was incognito ha! I used to mix =
it up with him myself. Overbearing fellow but I'm thinking his dead the way=
 this thread is going and uh... no constant interruptions to get his sig li=
ne out there
> >=20
> > Yep, you got him pegged.
> > =20
> > There's about a half a dozen or so of the "old crowd" still hanging out=
 here.=20
> > Sometimes there's some discussion about alarms but not much anymore. Mo=
st threads digress into personal musings and opinions on unrelated subjects=
. Haven't seen an end user question here in ages. As I say, I think the "So=
cial Media" groups see most of that traffic now and You Tube videos abound =
regarding alarm matters.=20
> >=20
> > There are some moderated groups that are linked to this Forum but I don=
't know if they get to see threads in this group that are not started by so=
meone within the moderated group. I've tried to join some of those groups b=
ut there are so many people in them that by the time you get to read someon=
e's questions, 20 other people have already answered it. I don't get to sit=
 down and do this every day but in those other groups there is maybe a half=
 dozen people who answer 99% of the questions. I can't imagine where they f=
ind he time to be available to answer questions all day long, every day. I =
just leaves other potential contributors out of the mix.=20
> >=20
> > But anyway, check in more often. Maybe there's a Renaissance occurring.
>=20
> I do remember a Jim from those newsgroup days, can't recall much more det=
ail, not sure if you're him but hullo! BobbyD sorta rings a bell, others I =
recognize, Campbell, cripes, no getting away from that guy :-)
> I'll be lurking for sure, maybe give Honeywell techs a break hahaha
> been replacing panels, adding alarmnet, lots o' fun
>=20
> Leuck still bombing around on that bike?

Yeah, He checks in occasionally with a snide remark to someone. On average =
I'd say ...... For every good post he makes there are three that are snotty=
.=20

Oh yeah! I think he used to ride one of those retarded bikes. I seem to rem=
ember a picture of him somewhere wearing leotards or something standing bes=
ide his recliner bikey thingy. Cute!