Re: need to start a small alarm monitoring station

"Bob La Londe"  wrote in message news:ookckc$9bl$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A ssholes
T rolls
  &
Troglodytes

???

I have to retract that previous bit and substitute this one

A ssholes
T urds
  &
T ards

I once spent almost two hours wading through AT&Ts auto attendant menus only
to finally get a message to visit their website, where I spent 45 minutes
wading thru their website to get a message saying I would have to call.