Re: Remember the Good Old Days

On Sunday, 10 September 2017 19:38:23 UTC-4, Bob La Londe  wrote:
> I still recall Robert Bass calling me up to brag endlessly and complain=
=20
> about Mike Sabodish only to have Mike call me a little later to carry on=
=20
> about Robert Bass.  Don't worry, machinists and tackle makers have the sa=
me=20
> kinds of guys and more of them.  I'm not missing out.  LOL.

2017! wow, this is current, far out, I recognize some names here. I forget =
what I used to post under, I think I was incognito ha! I used to mix it up =
with him myself. Overbearing fellow but I'm thinking his dead the way this =
thread is going and uh... no constant interruptions to get his sig line out=
 there