Re: MONA T. RONICS

On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 12:28:15 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 10:00:47 AM UTC-4, RTS wrote:
> > On 5/2/2017 10:55 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> > Jim  no need to get all worked up..
> > The "ole boy"  isn't worth the effort...
> > By his own words  he isn't concerned with the end user,
> > just that monthly from the service company..
> >=20
> > The service company is concerned with the end user..
> > Those or our friends and neighbors.
> >=20
> > Such a thing doesn't exist for the "mleuck's" out there..
> >=20
> > So, my advice or two cents worth,  forget him, put him on your block=20
> > list, (I did)..
> >=20
> > Same as with Robert from years gone by...
> >=20
> > Life's to short to get all worked up by a troll..
> >=20
> > RTS
>=20
> Well ya see .... typing vitriolic and acrimoniously and actually "feeling=
" that way are two separate things. He doesn't actually "bother" me. But na=
sty people just have to be put down.=20
>=20
> I'm really a very nice guy. I get along with most people. Bass was an ins=
tigator and intentionally brought disruption to this and a number of other =
groups he participated in, and so does this other asshole. Well if he can d=
o it, I can do it better. Disruption is disruption. If it's practiced by on=
e person in a group, what difference does it make who else does it?=20
>=20
> He is every bit as dysfunctional as Bass was and deserves every bad thing=
 that can happen to him.=20
>=20
> Who knows? Perhaps fate will be kind again and allow him to die also.=20
>=20
> That's a comforting thought.

Funny you should mention that I've had this persistent cough.....