Re: MONA T. RONICS

On Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 9:00:47 AM UTC-5, RTS wrote:

> Jim  no need to get all worked up..
> The "ole boy"  isn't worth the effort...
> By his own words  he isn't concerned with the end user,
> just that monthly from the service company..

I don't recall saying I wasn't concerned with the end user, I just said I was concerned with what went on the central station, every central station is including the one Jim used, I've yet to find any central station that allowed anyone to put anything on

> The service company is concerned with the end user..
> Those or our friends and neighbors.

Duh it's part of their job

> Such a thing doesn't exist for the "mleuck's" out there..
>
> So, my advice or two cents worth,  forget him, put him on your block
> list, (I did)..

You make baseless accusations concerning 2 companys about something you know nothing about then just as quickly run away, so be it