Can DSC 5010 trigger a custom relay or close a circuit during an alarm

Hi.  I have a DSC 832 / 5010 panel, with about 2 dozens zones.  It's been w=
orking great for years.
My setup is like this:

1. DSC 5010
2. 5 DSC4985 flood sensors around the house (dishwasher, ice maker, bathroo=
m, sump pump, etc.).
3. FloodStop main water shutoff valve in furnace room next to DSC panel.
4. FloodStop is also connected to its own wired flood sensors on the furnac=
e room floor, and connected to DSC panel.
5. FloodStop looks like this: http://www.getfloodstop.com/Water_Heater_Floo=
dStop_p/fs34npt.htm

When water is detected on furnace room floor and triggers FloodStop sensor,=
 FloodStop automatically shut offs main water supply, and triggers a DSC zo=
ne, triggering an alarm.

If a wireless DSC 4985 sensor triggers around the house (ie. dishwasher), t=
he DSC alarm sounds, but FloodStop is not affected and so the main water su=
pply is not shut off.

I want to update my setup so that if any alarm or zone is triggered in the =
house (or ideally just a DSC 4985 flood zone), the DSC panel will either tr=
igger a custom relay, or close a circuit.  I would use that relay/circuit t=
o trigger the FloodStop sensor on the floor, and thereby shutoff the main w=
ater supply.

Is there a way for me to wire a circuit off of the DSC panel that will only=
 close if an alarm sounds, or specific zones are triggered?   Or is there s=
ome other way to do what I am trying to do?  Which is effectively have the =
wireless DSC 4985s trigger my FloodStop main water=20
 line shutoff valve.

Thanks, -Glen.