Re: MONA T. RONICS

On 5/2/2017 10:55 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 2:21:39 AM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:

>>> Well Mark, I can see that time hasn't changed you. You're still a fucking asshole.
>>
>> Gotta give people like you something to whine about
>>
>>> By the way  ...... To those not familiar with this mental retard .....
>>>
>>> the above opinion is coming from a mentally shriveled jerk who resides in the bowels of a monitoring company and only sees this trade through a tiny window to the world.  He installed a few alarm systems years and years ago, didn't do so well at that and since has been captured yet enraptured by is own incompetenc to judging what others should do based on his limited knowledge of the trade.
>>
>> Limited knowledge? Even most of the manufacturers have ditched 4/2, it's an obsolete format. The problem is old guys like you haven't figured that out yet and I doubt ever will
>
> 4/2 format is a tool you stupid fuck! Nobody is saying it's something to be promoted or used instead of newer technology ....... it's just an alternate tool to use if necessary. Same with pots lines. Some installers will use them because they have no other choice ... some will use them till they can't be used anymore and then they'll go to the next best thing. How many installers are using VoIP, thinking it's just a reliable as Pots lines used to be? It's just the way things go in this and in any trade.
>
> I've been using cellular for about 2 years now. BUT there are still some old panels out there that only use 4/2 format that are still working and the customers don't want to or can't afford to upgrade their systems. Sure, I can switch them to cellular at no or little expense, but the format is going to remain 4/2 if the expense it to great.
>
> With your limited experience, and because you get paid whether you do a good job or not,  I'm sure you would tell those people that they had to upgrade or your would drop them as a customer ..... Right? We'll ..... you see idiot, it just don't work that way. Installers plight is to get customers, and keep them happy in order to make a living.  These are the clients that have been good customers for years and years, who pay regularly and very seldom have a problem. Yeah .... I know. But because it's so inconvenient for the central station to receive 4/2 format, I should just tell them to fuck off.
>
> You don't know what competition is all about. You sit on your fat ass in a fucking dungeon and make judgement on the installation trade with your limited experience. You can't appreciate what's happening outside in the world when you can only use your limited field experience and your only source of input is what you see from a central station. You only see the trade through I tiny window and think that you think that that's all there is and you think that qualifies you to be able to tell people who work with the public every day, what they should and shouldn't do. ......

> [...]

Jim  no need to get all worked up..
The "ole boy"  isn't worth the effort...
By his own words  he isn't concerned with the end user,
just that monthly from the service company..

The service company is concerned with the end user..
Those or our friends and neighbors.

Such a thing doesn't exist for the "mleuck's" out there..

So, my advice or two cents worth,  forget him, put him on your block
list, (I did)..

Same as with Robert from years gone by...

Life's to short to get all worked up by a troll..

RTS