Re: MONA T. RONICS

On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 11:40:59 AM UTC-5, RTS wrote:
> On 4/29/2017 9:36 AM, mleuck wrote:
/dealership company that sells systems to consumers who are not told that t=
he mainboard of the security system that they have purchased, cannot be tak=
en over by another company for monitoring. And this is done in collusion an=
d collaboration of companies such as Honeywell.

> >> Not to put to fine a point on the "name" calling,
> >>
> >> Not every place in America or the world has the quality of phone servi=
ce
> >> that will allow acceptable CID to function.
> >> A.T.T. is one of the biggest offenders in our region for this failing.=
.
> >> (floating impedance) (floating voltage) (cross voltage in multi pairs)
> >>
> >> Now if you know of a way to CID using pulse voltage I'd be happy to gi=
ve
> >> it a try..
> >>
> >> RTS
> >
> > In those cases you'd ditch the phone line and install a cell
> >
>=20
> excellent ideal  but  again   A.T.T.  service is iffy at best
> (even with directional antenna)  and no other carrier service is=20
> available in the region...
>=20
> I will say that 2G service did work till they changed over to 3-4G
> and service then stopped as the carriers moved to a different location=20
> and signal strength dropped below transceivers ability to detect.
>=20
> OOh  in case your think of cable,  doesn't work either..  only video=20
> available.
>=20
> now satellite  internet is possibility  but for alarm signals  it's a=20
> little out of most customers price range...
>=20
> RTS

Different locations? umm yea ok

I would never recommend panel communication over VoIP, cable or satellite, =
these days there is no reason not to use cell, IP, WiFi or whatever...phone=
s are dead they just haven't started smelling yet