Re: MONA T. RONICS

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 5:17:00 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 3:12:45 AM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:
>=20
> > >=20
> > > Nowdays ..... any alarm system that uses 4/2 format or CID to a phone=
 line can be taken over.
> >=20
> > Only an idiot still uses 4/2 format
>=20
> Well Mark, I can see that time hasn't changed you. You're still a fucking=
 asshole.

Gotta give people like you something to whine about
=20
> By the way  ...... To those not familiar with this mental retard .....
>   =20
> the above opinion is coming from a mentally shriveled jerk who resides in=
 the bowels of a monitoring company and only sees this trade through a tiny=
 window to the world.  He installed a few alarm systems years and years ago=
, didn't do so well at that and since has been captured yet enraptured by i=
s own incompetenc to judging what others should do based on his limited kno=
wledge of the trade.

Limited knowledge? Even most of the manufacturers have ditched 4/2, it's an=
 obsolete format. The problem is old guys like you haven't figured that out=
 yet and I doubt ever will

> ie. he's a little man with a little mind and actually embodies the word .=
. Idiot.
>=20
> Don't mind him, he will go away and will only pop up occasionally when he=
 can say something disparaging about someone or something.

I'm here to please