Re: FCI 7200 Fire Panel (thunderbird question)

> gafa_usa wrote:
>

> "G. Morgan"  wrote in message
>
> "RockyTSquirrel" <gafa_usa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >I've tried Thunderbird   but  could never figure out how to join
> split
> >postings..
> >
> >never could get an answer on any the forums or groups..
> >
> >If you happen to know  please pass that little tid bit  along..  ;-)
>
> Are you talking about binaries?

> correct..
>
> RTS

20 years ago I installed a FCI FireVac 7200 System in a Condominium Business
Occupancy and through all this years it has been working properly.

 Recently we made an addition/remodeling in one of the Suites needing modify
the programming. I need to add 6 new devices but unfortunnaly
 I do not have the Field Configuration Programming Manual .

 Does anybody have a copy? If I do a retrofit to E3, by Code the AHJ will
force me to retrofit the whole building
 and nobody wants to foot the additional cost. Please help me.