Re: Do "Pet Immunity" Motion Detectors Really Work?

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 1:29:46 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Jim"  wrote in message=20

>=20
> >
>=20
> > So what do you do in such cases, parallel Dual/tech motions? or buy the=
m a=20
>=20
> > barnyard dog?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Anding groups, multiple PEs, contacts on everything, just lots of stuff.=
=20
>=20
> Atleast they listened and didn't put ANYTHING against outside walls unlik=
e a=20
>=20
> computer parts importer I know of who once pulled a pallet of computer=20
>=20
> mother boards away from an outside wall only to find they had a shell wit=
h a=20
>=20
> hollow core open to the outside wall.

Had a similar thing in a big fish market, of all places. Empty store next d=
oor. Thieves had cut a hole in the back of a closed cabinet under the deep =
sink and blocked it with a false panel and would come in once a week to tak=
e the shrimp. But not all of it. Owner couldn't figure out why he kept runn=
ing out of shrimp and the shrimp was worth thousands. He thought it was emp=
loyees and even fired some people. I hooked up a silent alarm and he was ca=
lled instead of the police. Come to find out it was relatives of the people=
 he fired. I have no idea what happened when he caught them but ..... if it=
 means anything .... the store owner was first generation Italian. I have a=
 feeling that the saying " He sleeps with the fishes" could have originated=
 with him.=20