Re: Do "Pet Immunity" Motion Detectors Really Work?

Skipping all 16 years into the future, pet immunity detectors have become s=
o much more reliable. For instance, Pyronix and Visonic (all the major bran=
ds) have developed new pet tolerant PIR sensors that are essentially so rel=
iable, and use extremely reliable chipsets as the ones you were talking abo=
ut were from the 90s, and since then they have come a looooong way. They do=
n't even have relays in them anymore! (not the noisy ones anyway)
You can buy dual tech sensors and they only cost between =A310 and =A320 fo=
r a decent quality system.

Harry