Re: Do "Pet Immunity" Motion Detectors Really Work?

And yet the old C&K / Intellisense DT-500 still works pretty good after all
these years.  I don't care for them in small to tiny environments, but I
trust them much more than many of the cheaper pet "resistant" motion sensors
available today.

P.S.  I've had decent luck with the Napco Gemini PIRPET wireless motion.
Then, they cost more than the DT-500.

Bob La Londe
Top Posting Scum