Re: DSC, DLS and PCLINK - problem solved

Ok,
I realize this is a very old thread. However, I'll give it a try at least.

I'm looking for sw to program my DSC PC 5015 (Power 832) V 3.22 C. That i bought used and want to install in our house.

I'm however not that excited about doing all the programming using the keypad (not realizing how hard it would be to get hold of the sw for the computer.

Can anyone help me out??!

As far as i understand i need DLS 2002 + intl driver pack (cannot find) + driver for the PC 5015 (cannot find)

I will runt a PK5500 wired keypad so i guess these are the only drivers needed, right?

Can anyone help me get these drivers?

br
Jens