Re: home owner needs advice

G. Morgan Wrote:

>I have 79 "connections", and they are 95% in the security trade or IT
>field.

BTW... I'm not going to post my connections because that would be a
violation of their trust.  Some people pride themselves on creating a
large network of people they don't know or heard of.  I keep mine short
and focused.  If someone here (and some of you are) is a connection of
mine, you'll see my connections too.  So you have to be selective.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin