Re: home owner needs advice

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qprtq8li45neoosk0jes5ckeeprlafaiu6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 I make sure I don't let just 'anyone' in, since I
> just logged on now to get that list above I see 8 pending people wanting
> to associate with me.  I'm going to have to screen each one.
>
> Some asshole I never met sent me a message wanting me to vouch for his
> experience!  Those get ignored, sometimes I report them as spammers.  Can
> you believe the nerve of some?
>

> Right now I have 8 pending requests to join my network.  Three are VP's
> for companies I know of.  Two are alarm company owners. One is a
> purported headhunter. I have to check out them out before clicking "add".

And for those issues is mainly why I dropped it all.  Graham you must have
too much time on your hands or running on Metric Time or something.  I have
better things to do with mine than to investigate people that want to be my
"friend".

As for the possible need to reach out and touch the right person in some
issue of great concern................ I just pick up the phone and needle
my way to the person that needs my input.  Once had an issue with a major
mfg.  Went to their web page and pulled down every email address I could
find and sent out a huge mailing on a Sunday night.  I had a phone call on
Monday morning and the problem was fixed.  There is more than one way to
skin a cat.

Good luck with your investigations.

Les