Re: home owner needs advice

ABLE1 Wrote:

>"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>By the way, do you know of any other groups that are similar to ASA?
>
>Non that I have seen.  To some degree it is why I am here.
>
>I have dug through the BS and found a gem or two over the years.
>
>Have a good weekend.

If you don't already have a LinkedIn account, get one.  There are lots of
security related forums there.  Some you need to apply to, but if  you
get on there look me up and ask to be my contact (along with other
colleagues of yours).

I'm already a member on many of the invite-only forums and your
association with others in the industry will get you "in".  They are
no-nonsense, no flaming, no personalia conflict forums.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin