Re: Google Voice

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Graham,
>
>Your email bounced back??
>
>http://www.filedropper.com/zipsoftware
>
>Try the link and tell me if it works.

I sent you an invitation to my shared Dropbox...

The link acts like it wants to work, but it just keeps asking me
to signup for a trial.

I got the message but not the attachment in email.  It's because
Gmail bounces any .exe files (even in .zip archives) the only way
around it is to password protect the .zip.

Try sending to both  livepctech@xxxxxxxx and the address in my
Usenet header (it's real) if Dropbox fails.

If that doesn't work I'll setup a upload script on one of my web
sites.

Sorry it's such a pain.  I forgot about the Gmail .exe
restriction.