Re: Google Voice

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have it in a zip file.  Turned out smaller than I expected.  The problem
>is I don't have a "archive container" as you say to put it in for pick up.
>I do however have a dropbox account.  I can put it there but will need a way
>to invite you to pick up.

A zip file is a container file.  Just email it to me at
alarmpro@xxxxxxxxx  or U/L it to yousendit.com or any one of
these:
http://www.xmarks.com/topic/file%20transfer?sid=gj4m3spp&product=xmarks&featured=13542751&xplat=SearchBoost001:C&cid=serp.shmear.rating&mid=gissf4yo

If you use an upload x-fer service just email with the link it
created for the file.