Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:DthYo.140338$UC6.114196@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Nick,
>
> Did you imagine when you started this thread it would explode into so much
> conversation??  And did you notice that we have a lot more lurkers that
> have now decided to participate??
>
> It just boggles the mind some times. ( @@ )

I'm not sure that alt.security.alarms suddenly  has more lurkers, the whole
thread has been cross posted to ASA and AHR, most of the replies probably
originate from alt.home.repair.

Anyway I saw this in a local (Southern California) newspaper this morning

http://www.ocregister.com/news/fire-284695-homes-sprinklers.html

Doug