On Jan 12, 5:06=A0pm, jamesgangnc <jamesgan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 1:37=A0pm, Tom Horne <horn...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Fires

This

ree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."

> > > I've seen multiple fatality fires just here in the local news in NC s=
> > > something is wrong with your source.
>
> > James
> > Are you saying that you can identify a specific instance of a multiple
> > fatality fire in a property that is protected by a complete automatic
> > fire sprinkler system. =A0A yes or no answer would be appreciated.
> > --
> > Tom Horne- Hide quoted text -

> I'm not saying that at all. =A0I don't know one way or another. =A0The
> original post, below, says nothing about the presence or absence of a
> sprinkler system. =A0It just says there are no records of multiple
> deaths. =A0I'm guessing now the intention was to say in locations with
> sprinklers but that's not in the post.
>
> > > =A0 According to the NFPA records there has never been a multiple fat=
ality
> > > fire in the US. Their records go back to around 1900. Most of the
> > > fatalities have been things like smoking in bed where the smoker was

Then some one was emptying those traps or all are in  warm environment
but any dry system you open around here you will find water  I have 38
systems I keep an eye on and all 38 can not be put in wrong different
installers and different years all use compressed air only one I do
not have to screw with is one that has a nitrogen tank on it.
I maintain the air system in a darkroom and get water in it as well
and it has all kinds of traps filters etc but we still have to have
desiccant units at the discharge points so air is clean and dry and
does not cause problems when blowing off negatives.
Like I said I have phone numbers of techs ,sprinkler guys and FM who
will tell you same thing all the dry systems around here need drained
at least monthly some time bi monthly or your in trouble.during the
winter.
maybe not this month maybe not 3-4 months but you will have a problem.
It is the nature of the beast here.
Where would you ,like me to send you all the FD and insurance reports.