Re: FYI

On Sep 22, 5:17=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> What is your problem with everyone having access to affordable healthc=
are?

> >The problem is it's impossible
>
> See, you're a pessimist. =A0We are Americans and nothing is impossible. =
=A0If we can
> send probes to land on Mars and remote control them like a kids toy, I'm =
sure
> there's a way to get 300 million people healthcare. =A0Canada and the UK =
do it.
> I've spoken to citizens of both countries and they love their system.
>
> >> You're a small biz owner and know the cost is WAY over inflated. =A0We=
 already
> >> have socialized medicine, you pay for it in outrageous premiums. <
>
> >Who says it's over inflated? Do you have any idea what their costs
> >are? If I didn't know any better I'd say your flawed logic is
> >identical to your now gone "father"
>
> Ever look at a bill that your insurance company received from the ER? =A0=
It does
> not cost $75 for a Demerol shot. =A0It doesn't cost $50 for two Tylenol. =
=A0They
> have to subsidize the real cost because they can't turn away anyone by la=
w. That
> includes illegal aliens and other jerkoffs that use the ER as their prima=
ry care
> physician.
>
> It's also about greed (not Capitalism). =A0When I'm uninsured I pay $100 =
to see my
> PCP for 10 minutes (usually 3 min.) to get a lousy Rx. =A0I'm sorry, but =
my doc
> aint worth $600/hr. =A0 A heart or brain surgeon maybe.
>
> Do like I asked you to do months ago. =A0Go to a few insurance company's =
web sites
> and get a quote. =A0I think then you'll agree the price is "over inflated=
".

Actually Insurance and health-care companies make on average an 8%
profit which is far less than companies such as Microsoft and Google
and if you think it's expensive now wait until it's "free"

> Please leave RLB out of this. =A0He's not here to defend himself.

Actually he is, he's that cold spot in my den right beside the other
cold spot formerly known as Psycho Mike