Re: FYI

Spellcheck Patrol <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Tell me Graham, will you vote for Obammy next time around? How many
>lies and bullshit moves of his can you live with?

All good points Tom.  No I will not be voting for him again.  I hope Hillary
drops out of the cabinet sometime after the election and goes for the
nomination.

I don't know what the statistics are as far as the incumbent getting the
nomination, but I really hope the Dems can pick someone voting for.

I belong to no political party, never have.  I lean Democratic, but never pull a
straight ticket for what it's worth.