Re: FYI

Spellcheck Patrol <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>It should keep everyone awake at night.

> ObamaCare,

What is your problem with everyone having access to affordable healthcare?
You're a small biz owner and know the cost is WAY over inflated.  We already
have socialized medicine, you pay for it in outrageous premiums.

> the oil spill
>(Obama refused international help because the unions pitched a hissy
>fit),

I was pissed about that too, even wrote him a letter.  I suggested he send in
the Navy to cap the well.  They have the experience with that kind of deepwater.

>our debt to China,

Before Obama's tenure.  Remember, it took GWB 8 years to fuck this country up.
Obama can't fix it in less than two.

> mishandling of the war,

Oh my fucking God...  You blame HIM for that???  Now your just whining. Remember
GWB flying onto an aircraft carrier stating "mission accomplished"?

Now 90,000 troops have returned, or on their way ( I saw a bunch in the airports
when I came to NYC a few weeks ago).  The remaining 50,000 will be out by the
end of next year.  I'd say he's fixing what GWB fucked up.

> the so-called
>stimulus (Obamabucks),

Again, your pal GWB bailed out all the banks who gambled away money they didn't
have.  Why?  "To big to fail"  bullshit....

>tax increases up the ass,

Yeah, and what tax specifically have you been hit with?  (besides cigarettes, I
was in Times Square and stopped in the shop across from David Letterman's venue.
$13.99 a pack!!  That is state tax my friend.  Here I get 2 packs for less than
$10.

> Supreme Court
>Justices that never tried a case, etc.

One.  Just one.