FYI

Back in June I posted this little diddy which had NOTHING to do with
RLB. It was me venting about something else but the thread took on a
life (or death as it were) of it's own so I left it alone and watched
the replies.
The replies speak for themselves. It turned out to be a sneak preview
of the sick bastard parade we are now watching.

Oh so what was I ranting about? Not that it really matters but I was
ranting about jackasses that pulled the lever for Obama and every
other liberal that is destroying our nation. I was pissed about the
permanent damage being done to our country and the loss of more
freedoms.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/browse_thread/thread/edb47e9822a8b95d?hl=en#

Note to Jim, Graham, RHC, and Frank (am I assuming you are Kurz?):

I was not drunk, stoned, or otherwise under the influence of any
substance. I was fucking pissed about the liberals.