ULD be

> >> Not really, Tom would likely talk Petem to death first and Petem is
> >> just saying what a lot of people were thinking, unlike a lot of people
> >> here he's not afraid to say it
>
> > RHC: No, the truth is both you and Petem are unable to forgive and
> > forget things that happened in the past, unlike most everyone else
> > here. Why that is only you can say. However, that is not at all
> > complimentary to either of you.
>
> > Bob is gone, and what I do know is that in the 15 years we shared this
> > newsgroup, not once did he ever resort to insults when we disagreed
> > over a great many things. Your unwillingness to even try to make
> > things right with him when he was dying is small minded and petty
> > frankly.
>
> > Its no wonder the world is full of hate and discord when there are so
> > many people who can't even forgive minor transgressions on a virtual
> > newsgroup let alone really important issues of disagreement !!!
>
> I admit I intentionally kept my distance from Robert over the years.
> But I am sorry he is gone.
>
> Mike S. was just as hard headed. We became friends, and to this day, I
> still keep in touch with his family.
>
> Jim Rojas
> Technical Manuals Online!http://www.tech-man.com
> 8002 Cornwall Lane
> Tampa, FL 33615-4604
> 813-884-6335 <

Mike Sabodish, Robert Bass, and Jake Ashbury are all back together
again. Imagine spending eternity on a newsgroup with those 3.
Cripes if you want to really fear death just think of the size of the
posts Bob Campbell will offer up when time no longer matters....
We love ya RHC but you are a long winded bastard.