:
> w_Klo.51235$pR1.34...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> > "Petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> >> "mleuck" <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de groupe de
> >> discussion :
> >> 86c57b5c-db5f-429d-aa90-5a0177d32...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >> Damn I love to read from you !! ;-)))))
>
> > Pete, I think he meant gushing praise for RLB, not for himself.
>
> I know and I love the fact that he didnt fell for this remorse BS... <

You are an absolute douche and oxygen thief.
Look at you clinging to Mark's post in hopes he will share the sick
pleasure you found in the passing of another person.
You sad twit has it occurred to you that you are viewed as an ignorant
troll?
You know Pete you are one of the few people I have ever encountered
online that I seriously would take joy breaking a foot up in their ass
if not for fear that I would clip your skull in the process causing
you further brain damage.