Re: FYI

On Sep 21, 11:17=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Back in June I posted this little diddy which had NOTHING to do with
> >RLB. It was me venting about something else but the thread took on a
> >life (or death as it were) of it's own so I left it alone and watched
> >the replies.
> >The replies speak for themselves. It turned out to be a sneak preview
> >of the sick bastard parade we are now watching.
>
> I meant to ask you about that, now that I see you're posting again. =A0I =
didn't
> forget the post -- it's been keeping me awake at night! =A0:) <

It should keep everyone awake at night. ObamaCare, the oil spill
(Obama refused international help because the unions pitched a hissy
fit), our debt to China, mishandling of the war, the so-called
stimulus (Obamabucks), tax increases up the ass, Supreme Court
Justices that never tried a case, etc.
Yeah we have finally hit the point of no return. There is no way out
of this. It's over and those that caused it need to beg forgiveness.
Hell it's now a crime to mail cigarettes.
How in the fuck can this not infuriate people? How in the fuck can it
not scare people when someone like Glenn Beck starts sounding
sensible?