Re: FYI

On Sep 21, 1:57=A0pm, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 11:17=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >Back in June I posted this little diddy which had NOTHING to do with
> > >RLB. It was me venting about something else but the thread took on a
> > >life (or death as it were) of it's own so I left it alone and watched
> > >the replies.
> > >The replies speak for themselves. It turned out to be a sneak preview
> > >of the sick bastard parade we are now watching.
>
> > I meant to ask you about that, now that I see you're posting again. =A0=
I didn't
> > forget the post -- it's been keeping me awake at night! =A0:) <
>
> It should keep everyone awake at night. ObamaCare, the oil spill
> (Obama refused international help because the unions pitched a hissy
> fit), our debt to China, mishandling of the war, the so-called
> stimulus (Obamabucks), tax increases up the ass, Supreme Court
> Justices that never tried a case, etc.
> Yeah we have finally hit the point of no return. There is no way out
> of this. It's over and those that caused it need to beg forgiveness.
> Hell it's now a crime to mail cigarettes.
> How in the fuck can this not infuriate people? How in the fuck can it
> not scare people when someone like Glenn Beck starts sounding
> sensible?

I'd like to agree with you Tom but I've finally reached the age of  "I
don't give a fuck"
There's nothing I can do to change anything nor anything that can be
done to me to change my life between now and the time that I die.
So .......... fuck em and "you got what you deserve" to all the rest.
When I die, the world ends anyway. Between now and then I'll just suck
the system dry like all the rest of the do-nothings. Except, I've got
the money and they don't. I don't have the time left to waste on
caring about a useless cause. I mean ...... what a fucking choice to
give the people of this (supposedly) great nation. Mc Cain or Obama.
Yeah sure !!!!!!!! That just said to me that all the people of
integrity and honesty in this nation, who could have run this country,
were not even considered by the existing parties for nomination or
that they wouldn't sacrafice their honor to be involved with the
requirements of being in politics.
Ayn Rand was a prophet. If you remove the incentive to be productive
and honest, eventually the productive and honest people wont
participate. The sad thing about all of this is that the morally
corrupt will die not even understanding what they did.