Re: FYI

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> What is your problem with everyone having access to affordable healthcare?
>
>The problem is it's impossible

See, you're a pessimist.  We are Americans and nothing is impossible.  If we can
send probes to land on Mars and remote control them like a kids toy, I'm sure
there's a way to get 300 million people healthcare.  Canada and the UK do it.
I've spoken to citizens of both countries and they love their system.

>> You're a small biz owner and know the cost is WAY over inflated.  We already
>> have socialized medicine, you pay for it in outrageous premiums. <
>
>Who says it's over inflated? Do you have any idea what their costs
>are? If I didn't know any better I'd say your flawed logic is
>identical to your now gone "father"

Ever look at a bill that your insurance company received from the ER?  It does
not cost $75 for a Demerol shot.  It doesn't cost $50 for two Tylenol.  They
have to subsidize the real cost because they can't turn away anyone by law. That
includes illegal aliens and other jerkoffs that use the ER as their primary care
physician.

It's also about greed (not Capitalism).  When I'm uninsured I pay $100 to see my
PCP for 10 minutes (usually 3 min.) to get a lousy Rx.  I'm sorry, but my doc
aint worth $600/hr.   A heart or brain surgeon maybe.

Do like I asked you to do months ago.  Go to a few insurance company's web sites
and get a quote.  I think then you'll agree the price is "over inflated".

Please leave RLB out of this.  He's not here to defend himself.