Re: another APX oops moment

On Sep 7, 12:37=A0pm, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "mleuck" <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:adf78f56-8dcd-41b8-84f=
9-
> > I won't get into a pissing match about what panel is best but while
> > they are well built and very functional I've yet to see anything on a
> > Napco panel that makes me want to switch to one
>
> That's the nicest thing I think I've ever seen you post about Napco. =A0

I never said they were bad panels, to me they are more of a pain to
program via keypad (yes 99% of installers still do that) and the
download software is junk.

They are also falling behind on the technology front with the lack of
graphics keypads, a decent cellular module and remote access over the
net.

Other than that great panels... :)