Re: Moose/Sentol

Jim <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have a document that I copied from the UN website probably about 15
>- 18 years ago

It wasn't 18 years ago, unless you were on the bleeding edge of technology.
Mosaic, the first web browser was released in 1993.  Very few people knew what
the Internet was back then.

I bought OS/2 that year just so I could see the "real" web.  Before that I was
using Lynx, a text-based browser with a 14.4kbps dial-up SLIP connection (before
PPP was invented).