Re: Moose/Sentol

Jim <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I have a document that I copied from the UN website probably about 15
>- 18 years ago. It was written in 1967 and it is one scary thing to
>read. It is world wide gun confiscation by all governments where only
>the governments have firearms. The language is all couched in terms
>and ideas seemingly to promote peace and a one world government. But
>if you read it from the point of view of a world wide dictatorship, it
>all falls into place. If you're interested in seeing it, I'll try to
>find it and send it to you via E-mail, as a Word attachment.  I've
>tried to find the document on their site since then and now it's gone.
>Really, really scary!

Definitely yes, I want to read it.  I hope you find it.

>And then of course there are people like Ted Turner who has pledged
>and is donating a billion dollars to the UN to help promote gun
>control. Nowdays George Soros is putting lots of money into
>international anti gun organizations that disarmed Austrailia, to
>promote anti gun laws in the US.

Won't happen here.  2nd Amendment to the US Constitution...

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, **the
right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.**

>I wonder if my wife would get into any trouble if she buried me with
>my firearms?

Not if she filed the proper permits is what it sounds like. :)