Re: reasonable monthly rate

On Nov 10, 12:30=A0pm, "Christopher Glaeser" <c...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I'd call around and bet you can find somebody to do it for $20/mo. 'if'
> > they
> > will "takeover" your Radionics panel. =A0Like I said before, finding th=
at
> > dealer
> > may be a problem you wouldn't have if your panel was one of the "common=
"
> > manufacturers like Honeywell, DSC, GE, Napco, etc..
>
> OK, thanks, that makes sense. =A0I'd be willing to have them replace the
> Radionics with a Honeywell et. al. and pay for that up front if the month=
ly
> rate were reduced long term.
>
> Best,
> Christopher <

Visit my site, submit your information, and let us find you some
competitive offers. It has no cost to you, and the dealers we refer
are all reputable. Your information is confirmed and then forwarded to
our network dealers in your area. Your information is not sold to any
mailing list companies, or moved along to any marketing companies.
This is a service we started because we were fed up with consumers
always being referred back to the big names when many local dealers
could do the same, or better, for less. Don't buy a panel replacement
until you have had someone visit you first. You may not need to
replace it. In the event that you do require a replacement then get as
many quotes as you can. Best of luck.

Tom
http://www.onlinealarmquotes.com