Re: reasonable monthly rate

"Bill" <billnomailnospamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>And I have a huge Mouser catalog sitting on my shelf I've never looked
>at (just search on their web site for what I need). Perhaps I should
>browse through it and see what all they have! :-)

Not bad...

Power-Sonic 12V 7AH
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=PS-1270virtualkey54700000virtualkey547-PS-1270

1: 	$19.65 	($8 ground shipping on one)
10: 	$18.01 	($20 ground shipping for a case of 10 (57 lbs.)
50: 	$16.63 	+ shipping
100: 	$15.16 + shipping

I had to buy a battery real quick and I went to Batteries Plus.  They charged me
$32.xx for a 12V 4.5AH.  I almost walked out, but I had to have it right then.