Re: Paypal has been hacked

"Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:

> I watch MSNBC quite often on the weekends.
> Predator Raw, Lockup, and the endless
> infomercials make that network great. It's their
> weekday lineup that sucks.

All kidding aside, Predator Raw is amazing.
A lot of these guys have actually seen the show
and yet they traipse right on over and get
arrested.  Unbelievable!

> This documentary on 9-11 was hosted by
> Brokaw. It was a nice piece on how helpful
> the Newfies were.

Unfortunately I missed it.

> Maddow is a lunatic but he'she's better than
> Olberman.

I enjoy both of them but I agree Rachel is the
better of the two.  She's unafraid to get right in
the face of some vile people.  I hope her ratings
go up enough so they can keep her.

Robert