Re: Winload question

On Mar 22, 10:53=EF=BF=BDpm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It's easy to figure out, take a look at any download software out
> there and compare it to any other Windows-based software and tell me
> how much effort was put into development?

How does a manufacturer know who is or isn't downloading?
I've asked the Napco techs and they just say "most". And I'd think
that's only a guess on their part based on the number of people they
talk to when troubleshooting.

> I love Compass but even the new v2 looks and acts like the old Compass
> which still looked old even in the Windows 95 era. DSC looks better
> but still old tech, Napco has a horrible interface, Paradox Winload is
> a joke I'd say the most modern (and complex) is GE/ITI which isn't
> saying much. But like your hero RLB you can believe whatever you want.

What is it that you think is horrible about Napcos? I've never had a
problem using it.