Re: Winload question

"mleuck" wrote:

>> That's the problem. Mark says this is what he is seeing.
>> He probably believes what he's saying. He's just wrong.
>
> No I'm not saying what I'm seeing, I'm stating what the
> manufacturers have said, if you want proof just ask any
> of them.

Most systems are not sold by manufacturers directly to dealers.
Most are sold to distributors. As a reult, most manufacturers
don't even know who their dealers are, let alone how many of
them use the software.

> Feel free to believe what you want tho

I believe you are wrong.

> That's not true, you have no idea how our dealers
> do business

I'm not certain that you know how most of your company's
dealers do business. It's pretty clear that you don't know
how most dealers operate though you might believe you do.

It's OK, Mark.  It won't hurt you to admit you're wrong
about something.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass