Re: Sprinkler system filled with antifreeze cause house to explode when activated

"Robert L Bass" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe
de discussion : lNydnRPsI4BunRHWnZ2dnUVZ_v2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "petem" wrote:
>>
>> when one head is poped cause of over heat, a valve is release
>> on an other pipe network that has open head and all over the
>> place and water is pourred every where...
>>
>> we call that a deluge systeme here, and you dont want to trig
>> those by error
>
> We have those in the States, too, but they're not all that common. One
> warehouse where I worked on the alarm had a deluge system in it. I don't
> know what they originally had there but my customer was a branch warehouse
> for a national chain selling computers and office supplies.
> You can only imagine the damages if someone triggered that.  :^)

seen one in operation once, was working on fire  system and asked the
sprinkler company to come test it so that would have all my signal tested..

he didnt closed the main water valve, he only closed one leg of the
system... it was so fun to see the rainbow inside the warehouse when we were
outside looking in..(the sun was comming in by the garage door wide open ;-)