Re: Winload question

mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>And yet apparently you do, I think I'll stick with what the
>manufacturers say

And I'll go by what I've personally witnessed during the last 18 years in the
trade.  Every single company I've worked for, subbed for, and every single
installer I've met from other companies use downloading software, period.

That's 100% that I've personally observed, not hearsay from unspecified
"manufacturers".  How many manufacturers have given you that bogus data, and
what are their names?

They may not use the software on every job, but all of them use it at least
occasionally.