Re: Ping: Petem

G. Morgan wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:44:10 -0500, JoeRaisin
> <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Another concept that has gone right over your head...
>

> I'm afraid it's a lost cause explaining the concept to him.
>
> People like us (friends of Bill), get to live two lives in a way.  I
> wish everyone could get a chance to absorb the concepts laid out in
> our "simple" program.

Nah... it would never make that much of a difference.  Even folks who
have been working the program for decades can still be pretty
dysfunctional.  Hell, I'm proof of that.  If you want further proof,
come on over to alt.recovery.aa and see all the fun stuff we talk about
- shit we're more off topic (more often) than this place.  heck, ASA
usually has at least ONE on topic thread going.

Just remember, watch out for the guru's and pass everything you hear
through the lens of common sense and the first 164 pages.  Something
that's kept me going for 20yrs next month...