Re: Vista 20P Zone 01

"Christopher Glaeser" <cdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Regarding the CO TROUBLE, apparently my attempts to programmatically disable
>Zone 01 where not adequate.  I put an EOL resistor across Zone 01 and that
>seems to have resolved the problem.  Just curious, is it possible to
>programmatically disable Zone 01 on a Vista 20P?

It doesn't matter if zone 1 is a fire zone.  You don't even want a fire zone
programmed if you don't have a fire system, or CO zones if you don't have CO
detectors.

It's in the *56 menu.  Just enter zone type "0" to disable it, you can take the
resistor off if desired, but I'd just leave it there when you need another zone.