Re: Ademco Vocabulary Mishmash

> The 5828V only speaks these words period

Thanks for the quick response, but your list is missing some words.  Paired
with the LYNX, the 5828V will also say ONE, TWO, THREE (which is distinct
from 1ST, 2ND, 3RD).  That's why the thing is so confusing.  The 5828V
vocabulary changes depending upon the panal.

> Which is one of the reasons why I hate the things

Yeah, I hear ya.  Very limited vocabulary and complicated Venn diagram when
paired with various panels.

Best,
Christopher