Re: Ademco Vocabulary Mishmash

On Dec 7, 7:21=A0pm, "Christopher Glaeser" <c...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am currently using a LYNXR with several wireless 5828V wireless voice
> keypads and am replacing the LNNXR with a Vista 20P/6160RF. =A0There are
> several different limited vocabulaies within the Ademco product line and
> navigating the common subsets can be a PITA. =A0At first glance, it appea=
red
> that the numbers "one", "two", etc were common to all the devices listed
> above, but I can't get numbers to ennunciate with the new panel, and it
> appears that the Vista 20P uses "1", "2", etc, which is not the same as
> "one", two". =A0Apparently, only "1st", "2nd", "3rd" are common. =A0Is th=
at
> correct?
>
> When using the Vista 20P and 5828V, am I limited to the words with an
> asterist in the Vista 20P manual on page 30? =A0The manual mentions the 4=
286
> phone module and 6150V/6160V voice keypads, but I don't see the reference=
> the 5828V wireless voice keypad in the Vista 20P vocabulary listing.
>
> Best,
> Christopher

The 5828V only speaks these words period

ALARM	        DINING	        KITCHEN	     POOL	      UTILITY
ATTIC	         DOOR	        LAUNDRY	     ROOM	     WINDOW
BABY	        EMERGENCY	LIBRARY	     SHED	     YARD
BACK	        FIRE	                LIVING	     SHOP	     ZONES
BASEMENT	FLOOR	        MAIN	     SIDE
BATHROOM	FRONT	        MASTER	     SLIDING
BEDROOM	GARAGE	        MESSAGE    SMOKE
CHECK	        GUN	                MOTION	    STORAGE	1ST
DEN	HALL	                        OFFICE         SYSTEM	2ND
DETECTOR	INSIDE	        PATIO	    UPSTAIRS	3RD

Which is one of the reasons why I hate the things