Ademco Vocabulary Mishmash

I am currently using a LYNXR with several wireless 5828V wireless voice
keypads and am replacing the LNNXR with a Vista 20P/6160RF.  There are
several different limited vocabulaies within the Ademco product line and
navigating the common subsets can be a PITA.  At first glance, it appeared
that the numbers "one", "two", etc were common to all the devices listed
above, but I can't get numbers to ennunciate with the new panel, and it
appears that the Vista 20P uses "1", "2", etc, which is not the same as
"one", two".  Apparently, only "1st", "2nd", "3rd" are common.  Is that
correct?

When using the Vista 20P and 5828V, am I limited to the words with an
asterist in the Vista 20P manual on page 30?  The manual mentions the 4286
phone module and 6150V/6160V voice keypads, but I don't see the reference to
the 5828V wireless voice keypad in the Vista 20P vocabulary listing.

Best,
Christopher