Re: Vista 20P Zone 01

> It's in the *56 menu.  Just enter zone type "0" to disable it, you can
> take the
> resistor off if desired, but I'd just leave it there when you need another
> zone.

OK thanks, that's good to know.  I'm currently not using any of the
hardwired zones, and I did change the factory default of zone 1 to zone type
0, but I'm guessing there is some other factory default that assumes zone 1
is still fire, becuase it displays a CO TROUBLE.  The EOLR is working for
now, but I'm still curious and will see if I can locate the other option
that is causing the trouble report when I get a chance.  Thanks agian.

Best,
Christopher