Re: Ademco Vocabulary Mishmash

> I was just going to say why are you dealing with a low-end panel like
> the Lynx in the first place? Just about any low-end hybrid panel will
> do what you need far better.

Can you name one or two I should consider?  Thanks in advance.

On a related question, the Vista 20P will only be used for outdoor chimes.
No smokes.  The factory default has fire on zone 1.  Is it OK to delete this
zone, or will this cause problems with other factory defaults?  In the
initial testing yesterday the panel seemed to be working, but has a CO
TROULBE today.

Best,
Christopher