Re: Honeywell LYNXR-EN Expansion?

 On Dec 5, 4:57=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And simply because ADT, Brinks and whoever provide good monitoring.
>
> Name a company other than ADT who covers the outside of a customer's
> house with an electronic field of 1's and 0's? HUH? Emergency 24
> doesn't do that!

RHC: I beg to differ ! ADT's monitoring sucks big time. Why do you
think I originally moved all my accounts off their station ? It wasn't
because I hate ADT, or any of the "big guys"for that matter ! It was
because I had endless complaints from customers to the point where it
threatened my business. If I hated the big companies in some sort of
irrational fashion, do you think I would be using one of the biggest
companies in Canada now for all my monitoring AND billing ? I
originally paid double for monitoring services from this company as
compared to ADT's price, but the service is SO much better from day
one that there is no comparison. Now I get customer calling me with
compliments believe it or not...

It's all about business with me - not "hatred"; without good
monitoring from my provider, my alarm business would go down the
drain.....