Re: Honeywell LYNXR-EN Expansion?

On Dec 7, 8:48=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 4:57=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > RHC: Quite right of course...I said all that assuming he was free and
> > clear of any of the horrid "gotchas" that are often hidden in these
> > monitoring contracts through the large companies.=A0However, it also
> > begs the question as to why he would allow himself to be hooked in
> > that way to begin with, when there all sorts of far more "user
> > friendly" companies around.
>
> Perhaps because many times those more "user friendly" small companies
> that you appear to think walk on water are more likely to go out of
> business

More likely than ..... what?

A larger company being bought out by another even larger company?

Granted, just like any trade or industry, small start up companys go
out of business pretty often.

I think Robert would be referring to a smaller company who's been
around for some years. Who would you refer someone to?  Any large
company or a smaller company that's been in business for 10, 15, 20
years?

Some people are highly satisfied with ADT or Brinks or whoever. Simply
because they don't know that they could get/have better and are not
inclined ( for whatever reason) to seek more. It's only when something
occurs that makes them realize that they're getting the mega-company
shuffle that the might aspire to obtain better service. Would you
suggest that they go to another mega- company or a smaller well
established company to obtain more personalized service? Or do you
think that the risk of a smaller well establised company going out of
business is so great that they should continue to endure the mega-
company service or lack thereof?