Re: OT: Can't believe I found this in the Wall Street Journal

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : k60dr5h29vjsubjfs25otrme28559nj4hc@xxxxxxxxxx
> "petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>I dont need the AA
>>
>>dont need god.
>>
>>and dont need you to tell me that bAss as changed, he didnt change, he is
>>acting so you give him pity.. thats it, he does not deserve pity, or
>>forgiveness, he need to see how bad he choose to act and thats it.
>
> Well, it sounds like you have everything under control then.
>
> I can see how kind you are by referring to me as "Mrs.", and basically
> calling
> me a liar when I was just giving you an alternative way to view the
> situation.
> Was I rude to you?
>
> You have a chip on your shoulder pal, good luck.  That anger will eat you
> up.

There is no anger.. how could have anger against someone I know from a
newsgroop..

its not anger, its just plain justice..

And there was no rudness in what I said, if you feel some , well too bad,
that was not my intention..

I didnt called you a liar, just someone too mellow, and really naive. And
naive is not something bad, its not strong , but not bad, its just that you
fall in other traps too easily..
Its most of the time cause by education..

On my side I have lived by someone too naive, learned a lot from it, learned
that you can help, and thats what I do, but I've learned that its not
supposed to be at your expense, and when I say expense its not monay wise
but much more at the moral side.

I never help someone that does not deserve it..And if they act badly after I
helped them, I will never help them again...